Permits and Applications   Newsletters & Town Information   Contact Us

A subdivision application is required when a property owner wishes subdivide a property into smaller parcels with separate titles or to consolidate two or more lots into a single title.

Due to changes to the Subdivision and Development Regulation and the Energy Resources Conservation Board referral process, Municipal Planning Services will require additional information for all applications for subdivision.

Effective November 1st, 2012, all applications must include information regarding abandoned oil and gas wells. Please see the attached notice from the ERCB for further details about the changes to the subdivision application process. If you have any questions about the new requirements for abandoned oil and gas wells, please contact our office.

ERCB Viewer Abandoned Wells

If you have questions, or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact Municipal Planning Services at (780)-486-1991

Documents required for subdivision and further information can be viewed by clicking here.